User avatar

Aedomir

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    (Just a question, can we get out of our cages? I'm a bit lost sorry!)

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    {Michael} Must get out... Must get out... I started mumbling to myself over and over, trying to relax. Through the bars I could see Nate, I went to call out, ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Can I still join please?! This storybook looks really cool 3B! OK, here's mine: Name: Michael Age: 14 Characteristics: Longish brown hair, 5"10 Personality: Friendly, strong, determined Side: Escape!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    (green is when they interact but whatever!)

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Aedomir "Archers! Fire!" A cluster of arrows shot from the wall and crashed down, leaving several goblins strewn dead over the floor. "Back volley! Now!" Several more guards fired arrows ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    ('we need every able bodied fighter' oo LotR quote lol, random bears...)

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Aedomir Aedomir shook his head at Robin, then darted towards the wooden paliasade (?) stairs. A horn bellowed through the misty night, and yet stil;l he had no sleep. Another ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (Have you noticed how like almost all stroybooks are fantasy lol!)

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    This looks really cool! I might join it soon, I jsut came to see what this is like.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Aedomir Aedomir sat on a ledge nearby, mumbling in solitude for several minutes, as the events around him unfolded. It not be long for the enemy to regroup and attack. ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    ~Aedomir~ Aedomir felt completely exhausted. Only now, Lying down against his horse did he realise jsut how tired he was. There were several others there now. Sure this must be ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    (lol! As soon as I went to bed the plot goes mental! I'll read this is a sec lol)

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Aedomir Aedomir sat by the lpeaing flames, pondering. Where had Bella and Thyme got to? He looked around, and stood up to pursue them. Then he heard a rustle in ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    (I'm so putting this into my novel lol)

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Aedomir The four of them hurried back along Aedomir's path, Thyme in the middle, guarded by Bella and Lu. Soon, they reached the clearing, where the battle had claimed so ...

    Feb 10, 2008


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger