User avatar

Aedomir

  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    -Aedomir "No idea," he said. Finn looked blankly back, studying Aedomir. Aedomir, still unsure of company said, "I was exiled a few years back from the new rulers . I ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    Aedomir- Aedomir studied the person carefully. It was a human. A human ? The last time his eyes had befallen upon fellow kindred, had been many a year ago. Finn, ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really sorry but I need to drop out... It's just going too fast. Sorry again!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    Aedomir He hurried into the forest, haste behind him. Could it be a fairy? Are the legends true? He jumped off and waded his horse. Then cautiously, he drew hsis ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    Aedomir He hurried into the forest, haste behind him. Could it be a fairy? Are the legends true? He jumped off and waded his horse. Then cautiously, he drew hsis ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    ~D'Aedomir~ And so the company rode on. Aedomir would travel at the forward ranks, busilly looking around and ignoring proposed conversation. They would ride without stop, and he would wander ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    ~Aedomir~ For years, Aedomir would wander around, searching but never finding. He would ride and travel, wishing and end to these dark days. He had exiled himself really. What was ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    -Sorry, I'm going to have to drop out, its going too fast for me >sorry!

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    >omg lol, I am so tired! I'll just chnage that :oops:

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    >Don't mean to rush, but when do we start, this is a really cool storybook idea!

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    I think I'll give it a go! Why not?! OK, here's mine: name- Aedomir age- 39 gender- Male race- human personality- friendly, warm and happy. Outgoing, strong, honest, fun to ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Aedomir shot his head up. He was lying next to a great fire, the leaping flames bursting into the night sky. But something was amis. He could feel it. He ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    The reason countries is in ' ' is because it is really sections of the earth. Erm... what?! Good idea! Thank God its not Eragon, I'd rather eat my own ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Name: Aedomir (I wonder if I will do a fantasy without him...) Age: 39 Race: Human Gender: Male.. Well I think so! Appearance: Blue eyes, messy brown hair, handsome, black ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    {Michael} I looked around my cage, trying to capture the attention of others around me. "I want to be free!" As much as I wanted freedom, I wondered what it ...

    Feb 19, 2008


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince