User avatar

Aedomir

  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    >I think so! Yes!< I was trying to see if you could get a good battle going lol...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    (the golden hall! That's it!)

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: CHARMED

    Edit: Name: Simon Age: 27 Race: Elder? What's that? lol Appearance: Brown hair, tallish, blue eyes Personality: Friendly, cheerful, outgoing, social... History: Erm. He was born and became and Elder! ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    (OK, we are at the bit when Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli and Gandalf save the king bty!) ~Aedomir Aedomir studied the woman, Coraline eh? he thought. Nice name, but still, what ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    ((Amazing, I just watched the first movie today! Laughing)) Watch the extended versions of the second 2, they are AMAZING. Especially the ride of the rohirrim on ROTK. More characters! ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    (I had an idea. Even though this is based on LOTR, maybe we could change it just a bit. Almost none of us are near each other so we can't ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Good idea! I think we will start tomorrow, when I get back frm school. Then there migh tbe a few more members. :-D

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Sure why not lol, don't worry.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Aedomir An arrow hined past Aedomir's ear like a bolt, and struck a nearby orc. The battle was turning ill, he realised. "Regroup! To the keep!" The comabts broke away, ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Keep them coming people!

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    >I wish I had joined this! It's going really well and looks fun! Oh well... Too late to catch up. I'll just read it and ssee if I get some ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    ~AEDOMIR~ They climbed onto the horse, Aedomir up front holding the reins. "Ya!" The horse shot off, nearly knocking Finn from the saddle. "This should be fun!" he shouted. "No ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Good good! More people please!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Hiya! I just thought this would be a fun storybook. It is a LotR spinoff, well almost. Basically, you are either a Gondor or Rohan soldier/citizen. It follows the events ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    -Aedomir Aedomir rode fast through the air, wind between his hair. After a short while, he got off his horse and stepped towards the house in the centre of the ...

    Feb 23, 2008


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman