User avatar

Aedomir

  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    *just thought I#d bring it back here*

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    ~Aedomir When my head finally awaoke, and I lifted my tiresome body from the bed, a crack, something between a pop and a creak sounded. I scanned acrosst he room ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    ~Aedomir I carefully left my horse and proceeded to the knight's tower. While the outside showed signs of a sordid negligence, the inside still showed signs of majesty and wonder. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    ~Aedomir We cantered back through the fortress, waving our weapons in pride. We honoured like heroes. **short**!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    *yay someone revived it! thank you!* ~Aedomir~ The road to Helm's Deep was slow, even under the pressure to move out. Aedomir bore his armour gracefully, and was forced to ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    ~Aedomir The battle soon turned favourable, and the enemies were sent scurrying into the forest. We took our steeds and formed up a line, ready to slaughter the last survivors. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Yay! Remember, Medieval! ~Aedomir~ Through clasped eyes I looked down across the hillside. They were approaching the city. I could let them reach it. I looked upon their vast expanse. ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Yay more members! I will add these to the first post. Time period - medieval

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    This is just a storybook for you to let rip! I made it fantasy basically so there is no plot to abide by, nor the name of any cities, no ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    ~Aedomir~ Aedomir's face just froze. He had no idea what this woman was on about, or more so, why she was on about it. Was she mad? He said nothing ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    lol! I will post soon!

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    >It's Gandalf! lol

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    (OK) ~Aedomir He looked around. They had been defeated. Surely, this couldn't be it? Perhaps it was. He relished the thought for a moment and sheathed his crimson sword. Hurrying ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Yeah alright, good idea. :-)

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    >yeah, she was singing at the funeral< ~Aedomir~ He walked quietly to his small, shabby house near the edge of the hill, Coraline at his side. He risked a glance ...

    Feb 27, 2008


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon