User avatar

Aedomir

  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    The weedy messenger caughts his foot on a branch, and hit the ground with a thud . "L-lord?" he said, scurrying across to the fire and shaking his head. He ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Name: Mark Age: 14 Gender: Male Education: Grammar... Working Family: Brother, mum, dad Appearance: Tall, brown hair, blue eyes, 5"8" Personality: Friendly, doesn't like insulsting people, not very ou

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Yay, that makes 8! I think we have enoguht to start now, I will post the first few paragraphs, and work a bit harder on the plot. Maybe - Its ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Yay! That's five characters now! Actually, I think I will say maximum of 1 good AND 1 bad character per person or whatever. Great characters everyone!

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Welcome to the army! :-D

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Oh and No killing off other characters without the creators permission!

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Hi everyone! This is my first storybook, but I love the idea of them on the website. OK, lets cut to the chase: Storyline: A group of exiles, led by ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    oo oo oo!!! Can I still join? I know I'm a bit late, but I love storybooks like this! If I can't join, no worries, just let me know if ...

    Feb 6, 2008


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline