User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writers Corner Re: Help! Need Name Suggestions

    I would say whatever country you are most familar with. If you're British, try there etc.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    lol ms word oh ye... how about M.A.CRAWFORD? or M.S.A.CRAWFORD

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    Ye I heard that too

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    That's grat thanks, I know th basics of setting it out, but I was usnure about that

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    Heya, I just wondered if anyone knew how I would get a pen name, nom de plume, literary doubles etc. Do I just put it on my manuscipt, or wait ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Crawfy's Progress

    Other Stuff Nothing much really! Extract of the day: Aedomir had come to the lake once, many a time ago. He didn’t want to know everything about the lake. Its ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Crawfy's Progress

    Characters Aedomir He's the main character, and he's my favourite. This is our exile, but a lot of peoplea dislike him, claiming he is thick. But wouldn't you if [spoiler]you ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Crawfy's Progress

    Problems Well basically, it's the old Writer's block... It's come back to haunt me! So I did a random story called 'Milkman' to try and help me, but with all ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Crawfy's Progress

    Hi everyone! This will no doubt end up just my thread lol :-D. Anyhow: Introduction Basically, I'm writing a novel called 'The Immortals'. The synopsis will get up here soon. ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Diary of a Villain (The Original) : Progress Journal

    This is a cool idea! I'm doing one of these! DoaV is a graet idea for a novel, not cliche at all! I must read all of yours!

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder_dude's Writing Progress

    Cool synopsis: Life seemed normal on the planet of *Name of planet undecided*, cool name for a planet! where all of the people had the ability to control one element. ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help! Need Name Suggestions

    Actually, I think Huntsville sounds pretty cool. Its a bit sinister, creepy, strange and all that. It appeals to me, but likes others have said you can always jsut have ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Style Help - is this helping or hurting?

    I think that is a very good idea. Very few authors understand about PoV.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help! Need Name Suggestions

    Ah, you said about this in your welome message. I said I'd help, so here I am! I voted for other, because they all seem a bit childish and cliche. ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I haven't told anyone!

    With my parents, they don't know I write, because I don't feel I have achieved enough to show people yet. My mum wants me to be a lawyerr but I ...

    Feb 13, 2008


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg