User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writing Tips Re: Don't know what to write about!

    Think: What genre do I like? Go on google and type 'romance' or whatever on the pictures to inspire you. Then jot down a few characters. Then, if you are ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To Character Chart, or Not To Character Chart...

    I need to do one of those, in fact I think I will start now. Great idea!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Music & Writing

    I love listening to music while writing. The tune gives me grat ideas. For example, Long Road to Ruin by the Foo Fighters. The lyrics aren't that good, but the ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    Ye, they clearly don't know how to speak, oh well. Pity them. u come up with a better one, you I love you, I love you, two I love you, ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    ? What a good insult...!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I'm working on a huge project at the moment, astimated time of completion, 5 years... 3 books of around 160k of words. I went through a horrifying phase at 10k, ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Diary of a Villain (The Original) : Progress Journal

    Ooo! put me on both lists! You are very orgasnised, DoaV rules, great this grat that... Brilliant!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Some basic tips

    The sensuals I should really put some more into mine. Did any everyone ever tell you what a good writer you are?

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I have a problem.

    I know what you mean, but I don't think you should ever force them upon yourself. Plan them all, and see if you can combine them into one, take aspects ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help! Need Name Suggestions

    Actually ye, Scotland is really creepy in some places. On a coastline, like the Wickaman

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Some basic tips

    That's really good advice, very helpful there! *applauds* This is quite actualy, because in terms of sentences, mine tends always to be the latter. It's a annoying sometimes, but hey! ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help! Need Name Suggestions

    Good for you! :-D

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Crawfy's Progress

    Diary 20/1/08 How I would love to just buckle down and write 1000 words, but I got home at 4:30, where I had about 1 hours homework to do, about ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Wolf's Writings

    You are great with wolves! I know you are basically obsessed but I think it's really fun and you are a great writer! Keep Writing! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    MS reminds me of the acronym for manuscript (MS). It also kindda looks like Ms. Crawford, which probably isn't what you intended. Wink Haha! :lol: Good point, I think I ...

    Feb 21, 2008


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda