User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    Snoink has a point. Just because you 'finished' it doesn't mean it needs to publsihed straight away. Read it once, twice and edit edit edit! You may even find yourself ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Opinion on new idea

    I tell you what could work, he meets someone who says they are related to him, but he doesn't believe it. Both people could do pieces in first person/.

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: If it were a movie!?

    lol, ye I suppose so.

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: If it were a movie!?

    Ye. Trouble is, high fantasy can go either way. Take LotR and Eragon. There is no comparison.

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I haven't told anyone!

    To be honest, I have so many ambitions. That's just me, never happy. Which is good, right? I want to be a entrepreneur and a VERY famous and successful novelist. ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I haven't told anyone!

    My mum yells at me when I am on my computer. She doesn't know that I write, because it would be on News at Ten if she did. lol. I ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Goals, Rituals etc.

    I have set myself a target of around 140k of words, which encourages me to make the storyline advanced and... good. I hate set times. Too much pressure, but NaNo ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Ahhh! Too many ideas! *brain explodes* - A guide

    Wow great ideas! Nice names for the illnesses :-D This is me! I like to mix them up, and see hwat happens.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: What do I write?

    This is really meant for NaNoWriMo when you just need to write a story, like I pointed out. Are you determined enough?

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: What do I write?

    A lot of people, just sit down at a computer, especially in NaNoWriMo, and think: "I am going to write a novel!" Then think: "...What About?" Is this writer's block ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder_dude's Writing Progress

    I was joking lol :-d

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot webbing

    I am not mad on plot webbing, it seems too simple. There's no fun really...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    Why are you telling us how to be hated?!!!!!!!!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How many drafts do you do?

    I'm on first, but often give it out to others who read it, then I rewrite the bits they disliked. I am completly redoing chapter one, that's certain. I find ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Ideas & Inspirations

    Music, dreams, oter stories (admittedly) real life situations, this website, the shower, and when I am just lying down in bed staring at the ceiling!

    Feb 23, 2008


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola