User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writing Tips Re: How do you lengthen your novel -- HELP Me, PLEASE!

    If it is too short, think... Have I rushed it? Is ther more to tell? Subplots? All writers use these, as a way to keep a reader intereste AND bulk ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    That's a good point. I know someone at schoo, initials: P. ENNIS :lol: I am so immature!

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: StoweAway

    I just reviewed it! Very good! The dialogue was great.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: StoweAway

    Hiya! StoweAway is great!

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    Opiniions are always welcome, thanks. I might do that, my surname is really boring for a writer, or at least, one that has intentions of getting somewhere. lol.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: my idea for a fantasy novel, your opinions?

    Good Idea.

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: my idea for a fantasy novel, your opinions?

    Hmm... Good idea, but perhaps a little cliche. There are a LOT of novels with wars between the devil and humans. Put your own twist, and I'm sure you can ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I have a problem.

    Yesterdy, I thought 'wouldn't' it be cool if someone did a novel based on the Wheel of Life in Buddhism? Yes, I think of some strange things in my RE ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Crawfy's Progress

    lol, ye, title crisis! I think I will leave it for a while until I actually write the damn thing!

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I need plot advice

    What would be clever is if you got these, and it turned out the president is corrput and the government who are pretending to be baddies want you to get ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    Cool!

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Crawfy's Progress

    Titles Just thought I would add a list of all the titles I've been through: Strider The Immortals Drifter Vaygrant The Whining Arrow Vagabond Wayward Always Wayward

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    Yeah, a lot of publishers and agents will take an extract, so that they know what they working with, whether it is worth it and to get an idea of ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I haven't told anyone!

    Perhaps not that extreme but ye. lol

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    Ye, I'd agree with you. Maybe post a selected extract frm your novel up here? We could give you some pointers and tips. Up to you, :-)

    Feb 26, 2008


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet