User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writers Corner Re: Does age really matter?

    Put it this way, When you send a manuscript to a publisher, you do not have to put your age on, so why should you? You know it doesn't matter, ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How do you like your writing to look in a writing program?

    lol

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How do you like your writing to look in a writing program?

    I always start writing in size 12 Times New Roman, and then when I finish a chapter I put everything into manuscipt format: courier new, double-spaced, size 12. Chapter headings ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How many drafts do you do?

    Well, I am on my first 'whole' draft, but I have rewritten chpter one five times and I am still not happy. I decided to just move on and rewrite ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: 3rd Person to Diary, Good Idea?

    Fair enough, thanks for the advice Heidigirl!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Post your word count

    Wow! Was the Nov 07 you started? If so that is remarkable to get all of that by March. :wink:

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Correct way to Write a Script

    Will this help?

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: 3rd Person to Diary, Good Idea?

    Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. Would it be like someone finding the diary in third person, and then they sit down to read it and that's when ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: 3rd Person to Diary, Good Idea?

    I was thinking for my possible trilogy, I could do the first part of each novel in 3rd person, then switch to diary for someone else. They would be the ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Winning The Battle

    Wow! Thus must have taken forever! Very appreciated.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Post your word count

    Nice. I'm loving the titles! They're cool :-D Well, here's mine: Name of Novel: Currently, it is called 'Ever Wayward' When it was started: January 21st, very precise. That was ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: How to Write Chapters

    Great advice here!

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Post your word count

    Writing a novel? Tell us about them here! Just a bit of basic info, like: Name of Novel: When it was started: Word count: Summary: (only about 50 words!) So ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Ever Wayward Progress!

    Introduction Hello everyone! This is the new progress file for my novel. If you know the story you will know I am going through a name crisis. My original title ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing software

    Does anyone know any good (free) novel writing software? I know that some give character relationship charts, characters, and do loads of helpful stuff.

    Mar 9, 2008


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight