User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writing Tips Re: best tip!!!*^*

    Same here... ~Mark

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How long does your editing take?

    I wa just wondering, because my target is around 130000 words and I am guessing it will take around 4 months to get cleaned up, after finished, how long does ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Forget Grammar Advice (Not this one!)

    *coughs* You're not talking about breaking grammar rules. You're talking about set stylistic processes. But yeah. For that, bre adventurous! ;) You are picky :P hehe, but yes!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Forget Grammar Advice (Not this one!)

    I agree. Don't take any of this too seriously, it's just that if you get worried that one of your sentences reads up 'fragment, considering revising' know that if it ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Forget Grammar Advice (Not this one!)

    Oh yes! That isn't what I meant, keep the basic grammar rules, but I mean, who are you if you just mimick grammar authors?! :-D

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Forget Grammar Advice (Not this one!)

    When you write, people will be saying to you 'Avoid alliteration' or 'prepositions should never be at the end of a sentence'. To a limit, I would say: Ignore them. ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Ever Wayward Progress!

    Oh thanks. I like it, but then again, this is my first story, :-)

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is it allowed...?

    Ye, that was what I was worries about. I just won't be able to do it then... *sigh*

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Said?

    Yes, it is. The present tense would be 'say'.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is it allowed...?

    The thing is, during November (NaNoWriMo), I will be laid down with coursework and exams. Would I be ableto do it in say, October, but just one month?

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Playlists

    I just listen to the Foo Fighters, I must make a playlist! :wink:

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Ever Wayward Progress!

    Thank you! I have a reader :-D

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Honor

    Woah! That's loads of words per day! O am lucky to get 250 down each day! Well done on passing 50k, that might not happen to me for months.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Saint's Corner

    These look gurd!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A quote to start your book

    I may do, but I would make a quote up frm one of my characters, never frmo ther real world.

    Mar 23, 2008


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy