User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writing Tips Re: How do you write your novel?

    I use the computer mainly, one way or another it has to go on there. If however, I am lying in bed, not tired but can't be bothered to read, ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: My Working Progress

    Can I just say your svatar really reaks me out

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Sexual Favors

    How about saying blah blah blah blah favours if you know what I mean blah blah blah Its called freak! Why would it scare off the agent! But ye, it ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Saint's Corner

    This sounds like a good read, let me know when you publish it! :-D Keep writing! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips on Drawing a Map for My Novel

    Wow! Cool maps! I need to make my own...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Ever-So-Famous Block for Writers

    I find inspiration in the wierdest places. I just a chicken curry for dinner. I looked down and saw that the chicken in the middle was surrounded by rice... Reminded ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How many words is the average novel?

    Depends, Fantasies are suaully around 150k, which is what I'm heading for, but really, don't worry about word count. Publishers don't really bother about it if the plot really shines ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Ever-So-Famous Block for Writers

    I would agree with those suggestion BBB. I don't know why though, but if I've just read 20 pages or so of LotR the night before, the words just flow ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Only one applied to me... :? what's wrong with trilogies!

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Jasmine's Efforts At Writing

    Try reriting about 10 a week, you will have it done in less than four months!

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Post, Read, Review, Meet New People!

    Hi! I'm sort of new, I've been on for about a week and a bit, this place is really great! Why not look at my portfolio, they are the first ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I would like to know if my novel is any good.

    Sorry to say this but it MUST be typed, one way or another. Ignore your parents, why would they care if you're writing a novel? Wouldn't they be happy? Oh, ...

    Jan 20, 2008


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena