User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    It's supposed to be looking to the right, or its left.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Rum Diary

    This sounds good, what is the story like? Is there like a main plot?

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    Thnaks everyone! I drew this in around half an hour, I have added some fur and will change the nose.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    Thanks again! I was unsure aboutt he nose, it looks too much like a dog. I wil change that. Ii like the second also, but the third is my favroutei. ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    Thank you Izzyeyore!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    Hiya! I did thiese partly for my novel, and was inspired by the 'Save the Wolves' usergroup that I joined. The first is the original that I drew, and the ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hekategirl's pics!

    The first two aren't exactly good but the firts one's cute! I love the tree!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like the idea behind it but I reckon you make it more catchy. Still, I like it. It seems like either a romance or a... teenager's romance! I don't ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS meets Lolcatz!

    LOL! I love that cat! Now we are mad!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    10/10 ZOMG! Epic! I shwat I would be saying if I thought it was good. lol, everything cliched about fantasy in one line. hehe! Our Kindred

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Ah yes, you said about that. That sounds kind of funny, because it gives away a bit of the plot (if it is about an ex being gay). I woul ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    oops! I meant... Ever Wayward Anyhow, I like yours. I would pick it up and scan the blurb. Nice title :-D

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt and Fire's Satan expirence.

    lol! You are a good drawer! That was fun, and I actually get it! Cute.

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a kind of cliched fantasy. Sounds not bad though. =P Ever Wayard

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 1

    Hiya! I think I saw this but I didn't comment... :? I loved them all... minus the first two. The first one, I think if you just get a better ...

    Mar 12, 2008


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year