User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: Acacia Lore

    Wow that's really good for a computer! Add some colour to make it more appealing; shouldn't be hard if can do this! :-) Great!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Look at this!

    I really like it! My only concern is the weird criss-cross lines on the cheek, just smudge it a bit to get rid of that :wink: Love it!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lindt Love

    lol, I love it! Just think, they will be eaten soon... MWAHAHAHA! That would be a good advertsiement :wink:

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    You seriously made these?! They are great! You must have spent a lot of time with these, and to a very successful end! I love the third and lst one ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I have bought a copy of the Tolkien Encyclopedia, and some unfinished Numenor Tales. Should be just fantastic for inspiration! I know I shouldn't be saying this... but Tolkien is ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Firearris in pastels

    Hehe! I loved that effect with pastels, I am terrible with them. :wink: Nice drawing! Love the background, the effects, etc. My only problem is the skin tone on the ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    I love that picture! You took that? I think it is beautiful! Not much to say, sorry! Love it! ~Mark~

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    eat a live pony

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Throw a party and begin work on part II. What would you do if you became the most famous writer in the world?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    You mean the bucket at the start of this pointless thread?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    turned to fire and

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    What are they about?

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    Roger sharpened a stick at both ends I don't geddit...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fotos de Mexico

    Wow Via! These are really great. I love the ones with the sunset (or sunrise?) over the sea. The palm tree one is gorgeous also. I lvoet he way you ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds a bit cliche, but if it looked any good I would pick it up, scan over it and yes, I may buy it. :-) The Voice of Dusk

    Mar 18, 2008


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon