User avatar

Aedomir

  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy!

    I was going to do this...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Batman the Maid.

    lol! :lol: I like this, although you can see the white marks and te background is very blurry. Not bad though! I can never do this type of thing... ~Mark

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bella's Belt (and ribbon and stuff, left on the ground)

    I really love them all actually! Very nice! The last one grabbed my attention, I loved all the cool effects and so it looks like they are just floating in ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: scribble monsters.

    Hehe, they aren't bad, or at least, most... I like the guy with the purple sunglasses, very nice style there. Also, the two blue guys. The shading is nice, and ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel-chan wanted to see

    Wow I really love that! ~Mark

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    Thanks!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    This is for NaNoWriMo XxxDo. You have to write 50,000 words in one month (November). Well done with yours though!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: garden of dead gods

    #1 I like it, nice angle. I would take off the background bit though. #2 Again, nice but it seems a bid lost among all the leaves and tree. #3 ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Legend of Drizzt

    Tut tut... do I sense a lack of Lord of the Rins loyalty here? Hehe, just kidding. I must read this, it looks great.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    It doesn't really have a name, but it will do. Anyways, here it is! It's not great, but this is a product of boredom. I don't like the bridge and ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd take a picture and slowly back away. Then see a psychiatrist (did I spell that right?). What would you do if some mental horses tried to eat you?

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beach

    I really like it, but it doesn't strike me very much. It seems just like a well-taken piture of a beach. Still, not bad!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bad Neko

    I like it. Not great, but a nice cartoon. You should have a go at doing some more also.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Greenhouse: Feb. 29

    I love them! My favourite has to be number 3, it looks so real and cool! Do you do these often? You should. They're all great, so beautiful.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Book Thief is quite the book, isn't it Aedomir? It's depressing... Sad Yes it is... Nazis and all that. I just got to the bit with the Jew in ...

    Mar 25, 2008


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green