User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds interesting. I would look at the blurb, but if it was jsut some guy's diary I would run away. If not, I owuld give it a thought. Our Kinsmen

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of Victoria

    1) I really like this one, great angle. 2) Great colours and an excellent variation. 3) I didn't like this one. It seemed too blurry and hard to make out. ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    cheetah because his overweight

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    Hehe thank you everyone! I will improve it! ~Mark

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider: Point Blank

    You cynic, ha!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    Since mine is high fantasy middle-ages stuff, I keep well away from it. Of course, you can be unique, and go for it, but that would be too adventurous for ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy!

    Ye, I use Celtx, great program. I am on 12 pages I think, which is great because I was 3 yesterday!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy!

    So that would be 3.4 pages per day... I guess I am too far behind now--it being the third day. :wink:

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Poem

    No, but hey! 1 You are my lovey guppy, Come here and eat my puppy. They call it puppy love, I like my new glove. 2 Once upon a time, ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpapers

    These are really nice, well done! I love them all, but my only concern is that the second is a little... busy. I find the white not standing out enough, ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    Wow! I love them they are brilliant . I love the second the most, such a great feel to it. Superb angles yada yada yada... ~Mark!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Squidward!

    Hehe! I just love that. Nice style. I love that face, it's like a mirror! ~Mark

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fairy Dust

    I love the effect, very cute indeed :wink: I would just say make it a little larger, but I love it otherwise! ~Mark

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lightbulb!!

    What I love about it, is that it's different . Cool!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Poem

    ! :lol: ! I was talking to a lizard Who smelled like poop. I said, "Go to hell!" And he did But then I fell in love with it And ...

    Apr 2, 2008


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind