User avatar

Aedomir

  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Does anybody genuinly know what people see in his rubbish?

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beats Have Colour

    Wow ink! I love that! It is a very nice idea, to represent something so. You did a great job. Very creative, entertaining and fun! Well done! There is little ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sunrise

    These are lovely. I personally find the last one more appealing, due the centred position of the sun. I love the reflection on the water also, and the way the ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    Thanks everyone for the feedback. That river is meant to be a waterfall, but not a good one :?

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Well said Kang! He thinks he is so good. It is a combination of LotR, Star Wars and the Dragon Rider chronicles. Oh, and rubbish. :wink: -Mark

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bright death?

    These are very strange, but not bad. I just think they are a little boring, and maybe some more colours, shapes and stuff. I like them! ~Mark

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Book Thief

    I'm reading it now, it's great! Such an original style. I love it.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Paolini is one of those writers you just want to grab my the neck, strangle and scream at, while burning his manuscipts and books, throwing Lord of the Rings at ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm about to start The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and I can't wait! *gets excited* Alainna xxx I'm reading that, and it is all so good!

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Seridon and I got scewered while fighting the king of Wolves.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Well how else am I going too make dinner?

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I can just see him getting into a really bad situation with that king-with-the-bad-name and then he sees a light and a magic god comes down, kills Galba-(my conciense won't ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like some sort of Sci-Fi, strange enough to catch my attention. It seems a bit bland, but I would pick it up :-) RUIN

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the BeachI

    I did part two before part one! So... here I am, at your service. Right... 1) This one is very nice; soft and friendly, but I find it a little ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    I love them all! 8) This one is gorgeous and I love the different take to sunrise. Lovely angles and refelctions here. 9) This is beautiful; a great piece of ...

    Apr 7, 2008


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming