User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

    That picture is beautiful! Its like a fantasy world. I can just see my hero walking through it, gazing back over the last few days. I love it, georgeous!

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: *bribes with cookies* Stuff i've done in my art class.

    I really love these! They are so vibrant and exciting. I really loved the lsat one, I just can't believe how good it is! Its not fair how some people ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White

    I LOVE 6 and 2. They are wonderful, great job! They seem so real, yt so distant, I love it! Well done, excellent photography!

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds cool, like a sci-fi film? I'd pick it up and have a look at the blurb. Book 1 The Immortals Book 2 Spawn Book 3 As Time Ends

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    8/10 seems a bit done but I like wher you're going with the devil. Trilogy (fantasy): An exile joins a group of outlaws who are being chased by monsters from ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    Wow! You drew that? They're really good! Don't be so harsh on yourself! Having said that, everyone hates their work fom their own eyes, except people who are just plainly ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What do I call my baddies?

    lol thanks

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What do I call my baddies?

    That's clever, I didn't think of that. Sorry, I didn't realise I was using offensive language. I just thought I would make a catchy title... Now I feel like an ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    OK, lets see what crap I can come up with... The little old lady kissed a pig on the mane and travelled to jupiter before sunbathing in bear-closet III with ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What do I call my baddies?

    OK, heres the situation. I am writing a novel called The Immortals as a few of you are familiar with. My evil orc-like-golbin-like people are Kalbarcs. I HATE that name!!! ...

    Jan 22, 2008


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen