User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Bird

    I liek the idea and the shape, but I think it looks to flat and boring. The colours make it a bit tacky, I think you could work on that. ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Statue: Six Photographs

    I liked number four the best, I'm jsut not sure that you have really captured 'statues' but rather 'a statue'. Try some more, variation. Meh, I liked them! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A fish

    Wow that's actually reall good. I didn't know that was the fish at first, its a very weird angle, but I don't dislike it!I think it looks really cool, good ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The madness of Hunter's couch

    :-D! lol thats so random! very amusing, just one thing... where am i? lol jsut kidding XD keep making these, they're funny! I dont really get it, but that's why ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures

    I really like the last one! Wow, that's really good

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Aedomir

    Ye its a bit crap I know :-D Anyhow, I just added a bow and arrow. I think I will scrap it and make another some other time lol

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Aedomir

    I'm sorry, my friend got onto my profile and messed about with my stuff

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS wallpaper

    I love it! Its already my desktop wallpaper! I love it! It really suits it, you are very good with computer graphics.

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Milkman!

    lol, Im sure you're not!

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: sensationalization

    I love these, you are excellent at photography! What is the 3rd one? Its brilliant but what is it?

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flocked Meadow

    That's a very sweet picture, with falling snow... Very good! Isnt it more of a forest... wood?

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Animal Photography.

    I really like B&W, it looks great. You've captured the dogs so wonderfully! I love them!

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Milkman!

    lol thanks everyone

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Milkman!

    I have no idea why, but or some reason a amd a cartoon called MilkMan: Do you like him? I got bored but hes te best animation ive made in ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings!

    I really like the dragon! You're very good a drawing!

    Feb 7, 2008


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky