User avatar

Aedomir

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Thoughts

    I am not a fan of books or letters that supposedly make you a better writer, thyey just dont work. You can write or you cant, and you leanr fom ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I like LotR because the plot develops throguout the very long book. In Eragon, its jsut overly-worded to make it look more fantasy-like... honestly, its pathetic.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Ye, I admit it looks pretty ok, if you haven't read the blurb lol. As soon as you rad page 1, it gets boring. I might read it one day, ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah

    I might read that, sounds interesting. That Mr Beah sounds like a right prat lol :-D

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    This is really random but strangely pretty cool! Juat make granpa a bit mroe... grandpa. White hair, beard, I don't know! This is actually a bit spooky lol :-D Keep ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    'I tried to read Eragon, but it was SO BORING. Okay, the only thing I am reall impressed by is that he actually had the determination to write that fat ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    Lol! You make some very strange and wonderful things! I love all tree of those pcis, they're raelly great! I love them! The second is my absolute favourite, then the ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Ye, it is opinion but I completly agree with you. He went around schools, mostly primary's and first schools, children who knew no better than to believe him. The secondaries ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Novel (or whatever it is)

    I made one the other day in fact, on flash (wierd program to use yes lol) Note, it is no longer Salgaii, but Serigiil. I made a map 2 lol. ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    No, I agree :-D. He actually said when he went around schools that he was better than Tolkien. That just really ticked me off.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    lol ye, I know what you mean. I guess that's just me for you! :-D Paolin and plagiarism? I suppose it tells us what not to do. He was a ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider: Point Blank

    I've read the first 5, and half of 6. I feel I have grown out of them now, but ye, Horowitz (?) is a brilliant children's writer. He's really good ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird

    I've never read that, but as soon as I finish the Eagle's Conquest and LotR TTT its how to kill a mocking birf for me! Be it the shut-in Boo ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    lol, half the people who hate eragon are british. I guess we just hate those who copy our Tolkien's (*sign of trinity*) work. OK, so Tolkien masy have is flaws ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I HATE Paolini. He's vain, thinks he is better than Tolkien and a complet copier of him. I really hate him. I bought Eragon, read the first chapter and put ...

    Feb 10, 2008


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World