User avatar

Aedomir

  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Lol, he's such a poser! How vain can you get?!

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    lol no *cries* na I got a week off and im in all day today. im going every other day *yay!* ye thats ride of the rohhirm, its my faovurite ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Ye I was just thinking that, watchin you two talk about completly irreleavnt things is pretty funny though!

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    That sounds good, I mgiht go and buy it... maybe

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Under the Eagle

    Under the Eagle is the first of a series of books by Simon Scarrow, I have finished this one and will soon move onto the sequel, the Eagle's Conquest. It ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    lol :-D I have nothing better to do so I am posting in this forum Thats how fun my life is woo!

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I've never heard of him, sounds alright I'll check him out (that sounded weird :-D). Tolkien is just so God *coughs* I mean good...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    lol ye I was thinking that

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    Is that Wuthering Heights or Withering Heights? What's it about? I think I know of it.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    lol, to be honest I jsut liked LotR because of the sentences. It wasn't just to make it arcahic, it was how he spoke. He amde it for his children ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Doodles #1

    I think i've herad of that actually lol

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Doodles #1

    Whats a manga? Shes pretty cool actually, I like the far right one. Pretty good drawings!

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    *horrified* They are alright, but he use a load of puncy words to hide his no-talent and poor sentence structures. Its a matter of opinion really, I just find that ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Aspects of the Backyard

    I really liked them, especially the last one. The others didn't really do much for me, and the top one was a bit distracting with the shadow.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unchained Dragon

    Its really nice, just seems a bit... dull. give it some cool fiery colours. I like the shape and the idea, you are a great drawer!

    Feb 11, 2008


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables