User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Who's number?

    May 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Come to bless you all with my cell phone pics

    Heya! 1) It's hard to see and vry blurry. I find this picture very dull, and I find the content a little boring. 2)Again very small, but I like this ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawings of Sector 33

    It won't work. That link is a directory to the files on your computer, which only you can see. Upload it as an attachment. Also, you could upload it to ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How much does it cost?

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmm... sounds interesting, I might have a look. Sounds like either some emotional journey or a long travel/quest. Under the Entwined Sky

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why do you think I don't want to?

    May 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Want to blow fish?

    Hehe! I love those! I was going to suggest making the woman a little darker, but no, I like the nice sketchy style to have going on. I am in ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Horror? Apocalyptic? Zombies? The viral is like virus. Sounds good, interesting take. EVER WAYWARD

    May 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Jon O.

    That really is amazing, honestly you are very talented. I wonder how some people manage to do this type of thing - I am lucky to draw an oval face! ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Misty Morning Flowers

    Hi! Ye, I would suggest cropping them both, as even in the first one, I feel they are lost. The first is very pretty, but a bit bland also. Focusing ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sun in Dalewood, Mississippi

    Heya, I love this picture. A very... almost spiritual ambience to it. The sun rays are great and I think the general idea of the picture is inpriing. Very peaceful ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Wow... This is the my first proper story, which I write at the moment. However, when I was in year... 3 I think, I wrote about 1000 words to a ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Introduce Your Writing

    Hey! Current story/novel; Well, this is my first novel, so I guess this is the only sub-heading to write about. It is a high fantasy novel, set in my own ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lone Wolf

    Oh my! I wish I had one of these, they are so cool! You are really good at these, and I think it is amazing how you got all the ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: City Underground

    Wow! Actually, someone at school is doing something very similar to this for his art project. I find this very intriguing, and a great picture. I am amazed at how ...

    May 1, 2008


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx