User avatar

Aedomir

  • Media Reviews Re: All American Girl by Meg Cabot

    That sounds good, I've never read it though :-O lol

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture of my "Last Sentinel" in my story

    I think she's really cool and cute! Well done, better than I could ever do! Keep Drawing! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Adopt-An-Opening-Line!

    Sounds fun! ~ "I like to eat dog," the old lady commented to her daughter. ~ You wouldn't believe it took her a whole day to cut her head off ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Trip to My Backyard

    I liked the first one, the others didn't really do much for me. I liked it, but the quality wasn't excellent. Improve that and I might be able to tell ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    I keep typing too fast! Argh! It's so annoying and I can't quite feel as though I can be bothered to fix it. :?:-D:?:-D

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    Oh no! Sorry this is jsut ane xcuse to type something and bring it back to the top sorry. OK, I promise I'll stop now...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    Oh ye! You write it in '05, I thought this was like today! haha! :-D

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    Lol, why? I'm a bit thick.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    I know of them :-D I'll research into them and might buy one, depends if I think its really me .

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Personality check

    Maybe you should get a really dire situation, one that could destory the good guys. Then, our hero kills the baddies and saves all the goodies. Maybe not so extreme,. ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    THE LONDON PIDGEON WARS. It was just so random! These pidgeons delcared war on the sparrows... I mean, what? It was hilariou, just... what!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Rings Trilogy

    I thought that both the Lord of the Rings film, and books were the msot increidble of the genre I have ever seen. They remain my altime favourites, and there ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    I got the book the other day, I'm chapter four. The film looks wuite good, scary and that. It doesn;t follow the book very well though:-D

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess Who?!

    This is a cool pic, Pegg is really cool!

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Sorry, I tried to drag us back on topic several times... I know that it's a publicity thing. But it's still pretty fun to bash... Although, considering that I do ...

    Feb 13, 2008


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy