User avatar

Aedomir

  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    I think its November, because of: NOVE mber. Just misses an 'l' for novel. If it were in the summer holidays...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    I didn't do it last year, I had never even heard of it. Yes, *gasp* I know... I fear I won't be able to do it this either, with school ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: tree, hose

    A hose is a hose... but this is so much more! :lol: A love the tree too, very artistic

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Is it a romance?

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Rings Trilogy

    The Children of Hurin is a great book too. The characters are very flat, but hey! One of the chapters is called [spoiler]The Death of Turin[/spoiler] so it's a bit ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Personality check

    Diary of a villian? Is this Yazra we are talking about? If so, she just seems good. Giving her and innocent history and giving hr reasons to kill.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Rings Trilogy

    The LotR is just such an amzinf plot! I am proud to read it!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It

    I like these they're quite fun! Nice style. Nothing else to say really :-)

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I have heard so much about these, but I have never actually picked one up. I might do one day, you never know! What would you say the age range ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sun Possesses Great Beauty

    I agree with Cade. The first two lack... interest. They appear at bit boring and the second is spoilt with the cars in it. The last one... Masterpiece! I know ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Love In The Rain, Johnny, Is That You?

    Number 2 is my favourite. It's more original and sees the best in photography, well done! The others are cool too, but that's just my favourite! Keep Snapping! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Don't get me started... I've got that many books I've started but not finished... I am Legend The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde LotR: TTT His Dark ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    Haha! Am I just typing to make sure this topic stays up? Yes! I think I am!

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    Actually, it might just be for lit! :? Sorry! Still, reviews are always appreciated. Don't worry this is a great cartoon!

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    Wow you drew that? Very nice! Please could you read the rules though, we do ask that you do at least two reviews before submitting. No worries though! This is ...

    Feb 20, 2008


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg