User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: The Sun Possesses Great Beauty

    I just reqalised you posted two more. I love them!

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    I love these! The second one doesn't capture my best interests, but no dobut the first is great. The shading spot on and I wish I were that good! Keep ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko

    Hehe! I really like it! Nice style, catchy and all the rest. I can't oofer ConCrit here. lol, I agree with lucky. :-D ~D'Aedomir~

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The box stunk of toilet tramp.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Desktop

    Wow that's a clever idea! I reckon you should put in small writing at the bottom, something like 'imagine what you could do' corny but still! lol, great!

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Desktop

    I really like it, but aren't the flowers a bit irrelavant to YWS? I like it, I think it is great, but still... way better than I could do! :lol: ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: the writer apart from the writing

    I think I understand. But the characters should be what the writer wants them to be. That, I think, is almost the key point of writing novels.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: the writer apart from the writing

    I have no idea what you are talking about lol.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    lol, I have two... I don't know if you need to add me too, but here;s my link in case:

    Feb 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    I really want to do it! I signed up a few hours ago. I won't be doing a follow-on to Vagabond (or The Immortals) because I'll get too attatched to ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    I joined it a few hours back. I'm slow, don't mind me. Script frenzy. I scanned over that. Is it when you just write a script, as opposed to a ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    You have to stop my logic don't you! Or perhaps I should say 'illogic?'. lol, whatever. I had never even heard of it before about a month ago. It sounds ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    I want to do it this year, anyone my age? How did you do it? Homework and that...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Atonement by Ian McEwan

    This looks like a great book, I must add it to my 'to buy' list...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you want to keep yourself occupied?

    Feb 24, 2008


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy