-
Re: Video Games = New Age of Warfare
No. I used to be addicted to games, and believe me, it was just to fill the time, so I guess really, I wasn't addicted. But now, you see, I ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
I completley agree OverEasy. Why can't we just be people - why do we ave to class love under sexual organs? A lot of people do not seem understand that ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Burma Death Toll Could Reach 500,000
What?! I am sure that I heard it was... 20000 yesterday. Woah... and what makes it worse is that they refuse to let foreigners in. I think it's been mainly ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Problems with Evolution
To be honest, I thought that when I first saw this topic, which is why I seriously cannot be bothered to contribute to this debate. In fact, didn't we have ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
I'm sorry but I still think being bi and being pan is the samething. I still think Judaism and Christianity are the same thing. But they aren't! Bi - (meaning ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Problems with Evolution
What...? Some English guy mutated a cow egg cell and inserted human DNA. This fused with the cell, altering both DNAs. Hence mutation. But this is artificial mutation, not really ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
So if you're pansexual you have sex with animals to, like horses, donkeys, dogs, etc.? I mean that what I'm getting. That's zoosexuality. There is a name for 'everything' but ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Problems with Evolution
I've already ripped apart like half these arguments in the Debate forums. Most notable: the Cambrian explosion (3), abiogenesis (4), I've given you plenty of missing links (6), and I've ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
Pansexual is an attraction to anyone regardless of gender or biological sex. Bisexuality is an attraction to both genders or sexes, but not regardless of gender or sex. Oh my ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
bob, you are mad.
May 7, 2008 -
Re: Rate YWS
Nate, you are hurting my head... that picture is pure evil ! -Mark
May 7, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
As much as that was a very thrilling tangent, :backtotopic: :!: Where were we? -Mark
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
The Church of England has gay vicars. We do? Since when? The archbishop is gay. No. Neither John Sentamu nor Rowan Williams are gay. Care to name any other archbishops? ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
The Church of England has gay vicars. We do? Since when? The archbishop is gay.
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
Well, if God made you knowing full well you would be homosexual, why is it a sin?
May 6, 2008
