User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Can someone please explain to me why the candidates feel the need to bring up the idea of presidential elections a year before? Anyhow, irration aside, I feel Clinton is ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    I hate the idea of getting money based on exam levels. It just greaters the divide doesn't it? It's like the American government can't be bothered with the descending schools. ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    To be honest, yes it is the teachers, but also, the students. I go to a Grammar School, and I actually wanted to go to a Comprehensive to be with ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    Alright, I gave it a start. It is more political than I planned, but should be fun! Click here . -Mark

    May 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    I love the idea of a thriller, too. I don't think there are any going on at the moment. Alright, show we do some brainstorming? Present day? Action? MC (do ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I have always found the idea of killing a killer both hypocritical and ironic, hence very immoral. The dealth penalty certainly doesn't just come down to morality however. If you ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    I win!

    May 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    I agree, a thriller would be interesting. Anybody have any ideas?

    May 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    the ends justify the means. No, they don't. You are saying that a possible human life is worth thousands of animals? No. But thousands of human lives are worth thousands ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Of course Jack, a "friend". :wink:

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    The UN has abolished all those things: the problem is it has no legitimate power to force any member country to comply with its rulings. Really? Didn't Bush veto outlawing ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Agreed Gahks. To be honest, I can never see the death penalty being reintroduced into Britain, it jsut never will. Dare I say it, even if the Torreys come into ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    the ends justify the means. No, they don't. You are saying that a possible human life is worth thousands of animals?

    May 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    So... care to elaborate?

    May 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    I am thinking of starting a new storybook, and I know that with the recent changes, that people who join would be more commited. Not many people want to just ...

    May 9, 2008


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter