User avatar

Aedomir

  • Randomosity Re: Tv's Talk to You?

    lol ye that happens to me... Hve you ever had that weird moment when you're thinking about something and someone on TV says it? lol

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    Woo 3B! i'll catch up on stoweaway now The Immortals #8, my favourite part:

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese New Year

    parles-tu en Francais? Je suis anglais et je parle francais quand je suis... ennyeux

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    Just keep at it! ou will et it soon enough! :-D I agree with Suzanne, short term paain for long term gain right?

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I went to but I really hated it, it was boring, so I looked for a yound writers place and here I am!

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Look over there:

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Crit?

    Hey! Are you still doing these? If so, it would be great if you could crit The Immortals #8. It follows on from the one I put in the advanced ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    he frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men grasped

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese New Year

    Woo! Year of the rat! I think I will encorprate a bit of rat to my novel for some stupid reason!

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I used to be part of WRITERS.NET. It was terrible but someone suggested I find a young writers place, so here I am!

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    I'm a man! Oh well, nobody's perfect - Some like it hot

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    How the hell would you do second? You are walking down the road and you see a shop... wtf??

    Jan 20, 2008


We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway