User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    With abortions, I agree with it, if the child is about to brought into a world of poverty. If the baby was an accident that won't be treated well, then ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Di you hear the case of the guy in America? The execution went wrong, not enough lethal injection was put in and he was screaming for half a bloody hour! ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    I think it is horrfying to kill someone to prove a point. If they have killed, what makes us better than them? Nothing. We are killing for what we believe ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    I respect gay people, as they go through a lot of prejudice and discrimination for no reason. I am unsure whether adoption is clever however, as the child may get ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A critique you say?

    Nah, this isn't begging, don't worry! This is to my advantage anyway! But if you want, you could check out the immortals, but don't worry really. I'm off to crit!

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A critique you say?

    lol, its just that I can't go out anyway because of all the homework I've been lumbered with. I only got one pic of paolini anyway!

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A critique you say?

    lol 3B, no problem I enjoyed field trip it was great! Stella, I'll get to it ASAP. Hang on, why don't I have a life at the moment? I'm just ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A critique you say?

    Who wants a crit? OK, so this is a complete copy of BBB's topic, but if you would like a crit, just post it here with a link and I ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Is Your Favorite YWS Random Generator?

    The poetic line is wonderful when you adapt for a story to set the scene. Look I what I changed something to say: The waves of fog embraced under the ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post Your Random Poems!

    Look at this: Its kind of funny, yet strangely poetic... The faking boy to the crap is gone, Among the wondrous ways of men and time From the forests and ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    woo! I went from aedomir to Aedomir! :-D

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    I want to see colverfield so badly!

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    A grove.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    lol creepy

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Tv's Talk to You?

    lol ye freaky :-D

    Feb 11, 2008


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington