User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Multi relationship

    Darkdove said: I think that if a group of people love each and want to spend there lives with one another then they should. I don't think love has a ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: love

    A lot of the time, we see 'true love' when we love our partner. Of course, there always will be another person, but then people cannot move on and believe ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Seperated-at-birth Twins get Married

    Talk about incest! Eww... that's freaky, I should read the papares more often :? Just imagine that. Its a cool idea for a novel, it reminds me of star wars!

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: £10 smoking permit

    Cool idea I say! Smoking is a filthy habit, with absolutley zero reasons to do it.

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why?

    I am not American, so perhap it is not my right to criticise, but in the UK, it is illegal to possess a gun, unless you have a very good ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Multi relationship

    I would say it was immoral. In the long term, the idea of a relationship is for love and commitment, how can that happen with two people?

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Cpt. Smurf, I entirely agree. Put it this way, after death, lets assume there is nothing. You don't know that you ever existed, you don't know that you ever killed ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Cool quotes from Bartemius, but who are the others? :-D

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A critique you say?

    I will get to it ASAP, probs the morning.

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    I am not a relgious person, and I don't believe in God, but I will say, he was jsut standing up for what he believed in. I really hated his ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    You can never just homophobia, my parents are against homosexulaity, and that is the one thing I hate about them. One day, they wer speaking to my nan, and you ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    I really respect gays, they suffer discrimination for no good reason. If two people of the same gender are together and its unnatural then surely sex with contraception is equally ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    I really hope this dones't sound racist, but I want Obama to win, because he is black, and will conquer a lot of the USA racism issues. I will have ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    I completly agree, the mental consequences of not being adopted are far greater than being bullied. Also, this can be worked out too, whereas when you don't get adopted, there ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Finding Madeleine

    I don't think there have been other topics on this, but I was wondering what the debate was on the mystery of Madeleine McCann. In perticluar, if you live in ...

    Feb 15, 2008


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau