User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Right. If we can't afford to keep someone, we kill them. Just as an example - who pays for the NHS? Us, the taxpayers. Should we kill all ill people ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats! I might be there... in a few years... one day... Gotta love that review count.

    May 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I think the purpose is to get rid of the person so they don't try anything funny anymore. But surely, does a prison not do that?

    May 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Poetry Database I've Made

    This should be good - well done! Now that takes commitment.

    May 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five important questions.

    Yay me wins! 1) I guess so! 2) Erm... just what I was thinking... I guess so! 3) Tibet is the lord of waters. 4) Of course not! Or at ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I wish people would stop treating Capital Punishment as thought it were actually a PUNISHMENT. Please, someone explain to me how it is. Consider: unless the person is deeply religious, ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Come away with me - Guillemotts

    May 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Aedomir ->> You're in the UK. Stop whining. . Pffft! Great response, Nate! But... but... stop ganging up on me! I was just saying how irritating it can be (like ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Do you also consider it hypocritical and ironic for police to take money back at gunpoint from a man who robbed a bank at gunpoint? Yes. What about a woman ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we invade Burma?

    I am sure you have heard about it somewhere, but the situation is that in Burma, half a million people could be dead or dying. But the Junta (military regime) ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    I don't see how it shows any disrespect to your future spouse. They don't actually lose anything if you're not a virgin, and actually gain something (a 'funner' honeymoon, if ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    The irony, the hypocrisy - killing someone for killing someone. Why should someone be penalised for doing what he thought was right, because we think it is wrong? We are ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five important questions.

    1) Nope. 2) Pat Buchanan. 3) Yayness. 4) As the crow flies? A duck. 5) 'Cus then the world will be overpopulated and we would never die. Also, we ran ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Sugar

    May 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: No, You Weren't The Only One To Receive A Mass PM

    Nate, we all know I am the only one to get a MASS PM. :wink: At least I've never replied to any... yet. *goes and cackles in dark corner* -Mark

    May 13, 2008


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig