User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Just thought I would add to my opinion based onw hat others have contributed: When we kill someone for murder, or rape, it can often be an excuse for the ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Suicide Incidents in Bridgend, Wales, UK

    It's all very suspicious. It wouldn't surprise me if there's a guy giving at leaflets on how to do it...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone need a crit?

    I applied to be an instructor to both admins over a week ago... still no reply. Good luck!

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism, for better or for worse?

    I know what you mean, and I think a good example would be Iraq. Maybe we should stop forcing democracy and let them decide for themselves. But that's a debate ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Suicide Incidents in Bridgend, Wales, UK

    I've heard about this on the news. Why is it that suddenly so many teens are getting more depressed? I admit, a couple of months ago I felt horrible depressed ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism, for better or for worse?

    I don't think it works for everyone, it might be ok in a foreign country but not here. I'm not gonna say its bad because democracy isn't for everyone. communism ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism, for better or for worse?

    When we look at communisn, what do we see. Is communism right or wrong? Does it benefit the government? Is it completley wrong? Would the economy go into meltdown? There ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    Jabber, I agree. As always you capture it perfectly :-D

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Creating a Strong Password

    I better change it, my password is the same for everything!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Critique!

    Thanks!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Critique!

    Heya there! I hate asking or reviews... But in my portfolio there's a really random sotry called 'Milkman'... appreciated review please!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Oh thanks Nate. In that case, I'm a democrat :-D Obama, as I said before, is my favourite. Also, he seems as thought he would have stronger relations with other ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    That's a great idea. The thought of concepts, and the facts. Really, I would say our emotions guide us and we follow what others do. If you get what I ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    This will sound really stupid to a lot of people ^^ What is the difference between republican and democratci when we are tlaking in American presidency? I thought republic was... ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    Is there a right or wrong? By that, I mean, is ther such a things as what you should and shouldn't do? Can we assume that we should be allowed ...

    Feb 19, 2008


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead