User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Progress on the YWS Journal.

    So what's happening? What journal?

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination & Prejudice

    Agreed. Didn't they lose a laptop, someone had on the backseat of their car? The DNA database I think is fair, because it doesn't restrict and this is hardly discrimination. ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination & Prejudice

    I'm currently appalled by the discrimination against young people in Britain. This whole 'teen siren' thing that was going to be introduced on the streets made me feel sick. (The ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Aedomir: The punishment would be the person is dead. they could never do it to someone else. That's not a punishment. If they are in prison, they couldn't do it ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 2/23 - 3/7, 2008

    I live in hope lol...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 2/23 - 3/7, 2008

    lol, ye maybe. I was balancing it with school and coursework and homework... I think I had better shut up before I punch the screen :-D

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 2/23 - 3/7, 2008

    Gah! She beat me... just. As soon as I went to bed... I swear she never sleeps! :? I'm so angry! Oh well, I'll try harder next time lol

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gender Norms and Stereotypes

    I hate it when it is stereoctypical for a woman to be in the kitchen, with men doing the jobs around the house and watching football. That's very judgemental. Put ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Critique!

    You don't have to do that! That's nice of you! Actually, what you might want to do is rea the one n the advanced crit forum, then add #8 #9 ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Critique!

    well, its the end of chapter four, of a novel I'm writing. It won't make a lot of sense, but opinions are always welcome!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Critique!

    Hey! How about #10 of the Immortals? That would be great if you could! Its in my portfolio... Thanks!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye

    Good luck! Have a nice time, see you about then!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    I am not religious. I do not wish to offend people here, but I would just like to say that often religion can be used as excuses and coverups. I ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    A white history? To be fair, Ie think we just call it history. Black history is black history because they never used to have human rights, and the story of ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Finding Madeleine

    I agree, the media manipulstes people's minds a lot of the time. They make the government seem really bad, and the the people turn fearful. They often insipre fear without ...

    Feb 23, 2008


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green