User avatar

Aedomir

  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    I lose

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    That many sound crule, but it's the truth. Since exucations are so well talked about, killers know that if they are caught they could be but to death. I respect ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    What game????

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in England

    The funny thing is though, it was only 5.2 on the Richter scale. We never see them though... lol

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On

    See you! You will be missed

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in England

    And Wales, to Aberdeen apparently. I'm in Birmingham and my friend woke up in it, but I have never been in an earthquake...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A Bit of English Fun

    Haha! I get it!...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in England

    I slept through it lol. Why do they always happen at night?!

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    I see where you're coming from. But their life is over? They are dead! They never knew they had a life, but by keeping them alive they forced to and ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Why is everyone so good-looking? It's not fair. I always look like a real prat in pictures, but I don't have a better one, at least, one that I don't ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: First Annual YWS Literary Awards

    Aww! 2007! My best work and my only work has been '08. lol, oh well!

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Progress on the YWS Journal.

    lol, sorry I'm a bit slow.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 2/23 - 3/7, 2008

    I think she joined like every storybook lol.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Frenzy moved to April

    Oh right, so this is basically NaNoWriMo but srictps instead. I can't do scripts, but it sounds like a good idea and looks fun. I might do it next year... ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Torture

    I hate torture. Just as we are getting out of the dark ages (well, half a millenium) and torture is still going on. For example, waterboarding. The 'victim' as shall ...

    Feb 24, 2008


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost