User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Come visit my site

    Oh, good good!

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Simply Incredible

    lol, ye. The Ride of the Rohirrim I think it beautiful. The way the camera moves, and how Theoden knows very few will survive. Yet they ride on. "DEATH!"

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: February 2008 Statistics

    Wow, lol. These are great. Up 109%? Wow! Let's hope it continues!

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Come visit my site

    It's all on the blog, lol. Both blogs, the one on YWS and te one on my webbie. I know, I know... guilt has already claimed me... Still, thanks very ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Come visit my site

    Sorry, but that was uncalled for. Nate told me that I had been banned for an extra four days (7 in total)... which doesn't make any sense because three days ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Come visit my site

    Yay thanks Jared! It's sort of a YWS for those who like writing in the internet community. Us, being writers, can help them.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Come visit my site

    Not really an adverstisement, it's just that since ther are a lot of writers here, I wondered if you'd like to check out my site. It's in my sig, and ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: *cling!*

    I got scared.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Fiction Nomination Thread

    Best Story in Each Category --Action/Adventure Fiction Jared's Field Trip (3 parts, thi is part one):

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Prince Harry in Afghanistan

    Really? Withdrawn? I'm against war but at least he tried.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Prince Harry in Afghanistan

    I think it's a good idea that he goes over there, it shows that us Brits aren't all upperclass snobs. He speaks like a normal person too, what do you ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Simply Incredible

    Ye... The scond vid is great. As are the other two...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Simply Incredible

    Whether you have or have not seen LotR, this is the most beautiful and inspiring scene in cinema, that's right, The Ride of the Rohirrim (my avatar) You need very ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Cheer up boys! - Foo Fighters

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Titlescorer

    The Whining Arrow ~ 69% Vagabond ~ 63.7% Always Wayward ~ 34.8%

    Feb 28, 2008


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote