-
Re: Featured Member for 3/7/2008 Thru 3/20/2008
76 in... I was only that made when I first started! Then I went mental.
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Are you the Real Riddler?
A mushroom? What?!
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K
If there was a war against any country in the world I would stand and fight for us, but I would never pledge allegiance to the Queen. 1) She has ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: gay or not?
I agree. People who often see homosexuality as a problem, have nothing better to say, than as if gay is an offensive term.
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Are you the Real Riddler?
1) "That". 2) A room 3) Johnny 4) Silence A guessed number 2, lol.
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: gay or not?
'Gay' isn't an insult. Unforunately, it is for homophobes.
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: gay or not?
I agree with everyone else here. Whatever you do don't try and force homosexuality upon them, if they are not homosexual then leave them be.
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: The 2050 Superpowers
I agree with all the points mentioned. No way in hell will it be the US, UK, or India. India isn't really rising to begin with, and the UK and ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
He believed he was right, and so never wanted to repent.
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: The 2050 Superpowers
At the moment, quite clearly the super powers are the USA, China, and the EU (all together). So, who do you think will be the 2050 superpower? If the EU ...
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: Young Writers Society Copyright Policy (discussion)
Great someone actually wrote this down!
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: Bush Vetoes Bill Outlawing CIA Waterboarding
That is horrible. And he wonders why nobody likes him?
Mar 8, 2008 -
Re: Featured Member for 3/7/2008 Thru 3/20/2008
Well done St. R!
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?
That looks great! Wow!
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: POP!
Hello everyone! I just thought I would make a quick post about my site: CLICK HERE! The website is partlye about me, and what I do. If you click the ...
Mar 7, 2008
