-
Re: Why does the Kremlin want 3,200 female white mice?
They are mutating the population into mice so that they can fit into a drainpipe during the nuclear war. The they come out and breed an army of rats to ...
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K
I completly agree. I don't like people forcing me to pedge my allegiance because then, it is worthless.
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K
Same here. :-) I know they would not be obliged to enforce it elsewhere, but theoretically, we are swaering allegiance to our queen, so really, so should they. It is ...
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: The Bookhabit Unpublished Contest
This sounds good, but there's one problem... ... I need a book to submit. :-)
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K
No, they wouldn't, because the Queen is head of state of Britain, and of every other Commonwealth Realm, independently of each other. Laws that are passed here are not passed ...
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: Are you the Real Riddler?
Mrs because it sounds like 'miss is'.
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K
Yes, it did, and I agree. I think what they are trying to do is bring our country back together and rebuild it's strength. We are slowly falling about, and ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Are you the Real Riddler?
I get it!
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Bush Vetoes Bill Outlawing CIA Waterboarding
Interesting way of putting it... I guess it is like China. No one will stand up to them invading everywhere. I see another WW1 (well obviously not 1!) coming along... ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
This looks great! Although I have hread bad things... aliens come...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: unusual animal thread
The dog.
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Bush Vetoes Bill Outlawing CIA Waterboarding
This is turning into a debate...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Vatican Announces New Sins
Oh, I didn't read it, Insomnia said someihng about wealth. :? Good points though. Greed is fair enough but it is hard to 'measure'. Obscene is also fair enough. Misers ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
Everyone knows you cried last night - the fratellis
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Vatican Announces New Sins
Wealth? So people can't enjoy themselves? They aren't allowed to work for a living and have the potenital to give it away? They can't make the economy work?
Mar 12, 2008
