User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I know one, and it isn't even all that good. But if you have protection on both ends, if you know what I mean, the chances are extremely slim, so ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This is what happens to an overactive imagination...

    *starts screaming and mumbles something about a noose and suicide*

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Witch

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler too?

    Riddle 1: All four got wet! Riddle 2: Once Riddle 3: Lunch and Dinner Riddle 4: One Riddle 5: Water Riddle 6: The shadow of the castle?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    football

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    but if you decide to have unprotected sex, you should face the consequences of your actions. I agree with you on that, but I also still believe that it is ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Under age drinking

    Believable. You can be old enough to die for your country, but to young to have a beer. Wow... that's a good point...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Under age drinking

    I thought minimum age was 18? Or is it different over there?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    F - Freddie Mercury

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Captain... Birdseye

    The actor who played Captain Birdseye... is dead... *bows* So passes our lord...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    boy scouts

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    lol, random.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Police: Man forced girl to kill pet cat

    That is horrible! I love cats! I feel sick now, someone should stick a knife into his stomache.

    Mar 18, 2008


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice