-
Re: Gay people and Adoption
I am going to start a new thread about whther it is OK ot be gay, get these points out and crush 'em. OK that sounded mean.
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K
I personally would love to pledge allegiance to my country, but neither by force nor to a person. The royal family are just ordinary people, with a bit more money ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: How Old is Too Old?
unless the older one is the female because then there'd have to be an age limit.. like 5-6 years or something... I hate sexism like that. Why should the man ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?
Now, Aedomir, that is just an example of bad parenting and actually doesn't relate to spanking. or rather, it relates to an example of physical punishment used abusively. If your ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?
I don't know. I am 14, and my aunt and uncle came up to stay for a night. We NEVER have breakfast in the dining room, I just have it ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Which one is you? They're both cool! I'm going to Drayton Manor tomorrow, so I'll see if I can get a really bad pic of me :wink:
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
There is no problem with being gay, I'm saying that kids could be bullied if theoir parents are gay. What about this: I went into an orphanage once, and it ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
More or less, yes. This is straying frm the topic slightly, but if the only point of sex is to have children, then that implies there si not point to ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
But maybe they don't want another child. Then maybe they shouldn't be doing something that can result in another child :roll: Dear dear dear... You just haven#t thought this through ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Here's another one of me... I look sad :-( I took it about two mins ago. Hehe!
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Creepy! They're cool! :wink: ps: This is my 1000th post!
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Hehe! Cool Jared!
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
The abnormal behavoir would result in a heavy dose of bullying at school. They can only hide the fact that their parents are gay for so long. They also have ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Again, chances are extremely slim. This isn't a huge part of the argument. If a prostitute gets pregnant, it's her fault. Honestly, why do you think they'd say in health ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Worst/Creepiest Music You've Ever Heard
The worst (not creepiest) song is 'The Sharpest Lives' by MCR. No rhythm, just cheap.
Mar 21, 2008
