-
Re: Why You Shouldn't Let Someone Tell You "That's Impossib
"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." --Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962. They insulted the Beatles, I feel betrayed :shock: XD :-)
May 22, 2008 -
Re: The Death Penalty
I know we shouldn't do that, sorry if I did. She has an interesting belief, but her argument is all in all useless because I'm more right than she is. ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: The Death Penalty
Perhaps I am blind. If you have read my posts you will see I gave opinions and backed them up. Fallacy: Hasty generalization, taken out of context, straw man. Excuse ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?
yeah... I guess that does count as force doesn't it... I've never really been completely aware that the sex rings could work the way they do... parents selling children? it's ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?
clarification please? I still don't see force here... OK. The sex ring. Prostitution circle, sex trade, sex slavery, whatever you call it. A pimp buys these girls (sometimes boys) from ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?
remember some women are forced into prostitution and others turn to it out of desperation, against their will. So I hate to argue with anyone [thankfully this is in the ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: The Death Penalty
Can you find me some statistics on this one?? Please and thank you. Sure. Taken from here. From this; the cost of keeping a 25-year-old inmate for 50 years at ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Five important questions.
3.Anyone watch Doctor who? Pfft, Doctor Who is sci-fi for people who like Eastenders. *has childish fit* I'll be watching you for that... I'll be watching... :evil:
May 21, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Racism is a huge problem that might cause bigger problems for Obama if he is put in office... To be honest, the irony is, I think he stands a good ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: YWS: One of the top 101 Web sites for Writers for 2008
Cool! best of luck for '09! (the average age is 17.5, which means a large number of users are older than 18 ) Or (bear with me) we have just ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: The Death Penalty
Hi panic, taxes ARE a big thing with this one... the amount of money we dump into our prisons is an outrageous amount, and for what? a bunch of psycho ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: The Death Penalty
If you would read her argument, she wasn't saying it cost more or less to kill someone. Her argument was that she didn't want her tax dollars supporting the life ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: I need a website template. Want to help?
I would suggest learning a basic programming language such as HTML. It is very simple to use, and you can create some effective websites with it. Also, you could try ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: I need a website template. Want to help?
You can use a custom template on freewebs but it is very hard. It provides no FTP access meaning all files must be uploaded individually, and trust me, with a ...
May 17, 2008
