User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?

    Oh right... I agre :oops:

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 6,000 posts

    You are crazy!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Woman President

    What difference does the gender hormones we have whcih define us as man or woman make?! Really, Bush is terrible, can't get much worse really. Not to mention they are ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?

    I'd rather be blind that way I could see the real people I meet. What? That doesn't make sense! :wink:

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    Sigh... It appears ther are two sides here: Those who would hide behind the bible and blame it for their own lack of concience. And those who can either justify ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    Bob. Well obviously.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    My entire reasoning for not being gay is in the Bible, so if I can't use that, I have no argument other then that I oppose being gay. I guess ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    :-( See you when you're back!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Thank you Galatea, that is exactly what I am getting at.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    Paolini... has no idea how to write a book. This left the director a bit of a problem really.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Write with me???

    Well, put me in!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Ah, Pascal's Wager.... I hate that arguement. What most people fail to realise is that a huge theme in religion is 'right intention'. If you only preach out of fear ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Since when have elfs been politically correct? They are called veritbrately challenged people. PLEASE tell me that that was a joke. No it wasn't, but you came up with it. ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?

    I would lose a limb. But if we had to choose frm of those... mute, anyday.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    That's called the commercial, politically correct junk that is thrown in to holidays like this. Since when have elfs been politically correct? They are called veritbrately challenged people .

    Mar 25, 2008


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42