User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    A further example would be dogs. They have sex for pleasure, and posess the same sexual desire as humans.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Hmm...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Nor do we know what it feels like to be a penguin. We do not have the ability to live in the depths of the water - we can't even ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I've made another thread to dicuss this. Just to conclude... we are animals, juts a differnt form and slightly more advanced... come to think of it... We evolved from monkeys, ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    In another debate on abortions, we got into the whole 'animals are equal to humans' (don't ask how!) so, what are your views? Do you think animals shoudl have the ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Why not? We are animals.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    How about this: We kill animals to eat; only we benefit with food. We kill embryos for our convenience.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I know the feeling Adna. I might do the same soon. See you later!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Excuse To Party: 1000+ Posts In One Day

    Oh ye, I know, still, no need to make a fuss :wink: I agree with you. I've heard that it has improved greatly, in facvt, I believe it has in ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: BSL is it right?

    Anyhow, I believe this is very bad. That is like saying, a lot of immigrants come to the UK or wherever and create trouble. Should we then just shoot all ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Excuse To Party: 1000+ Posts In One Day

    The thing about it is--and Nate as well as the rest of the Mod Squad have been watching this--the quality of posts haven't decreased at all. If anything, they're amazing. ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    lol, agreed. Moreover, when the best actor is the CGI dragon, I think it is clear that there will be doubts.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 6,000 posts

    lol. I take it that was intentional irony :-) (or hipocrisy, whatever.) :-D

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News

    Oh well... we have YWS!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Just becuase its a cell dosn't mean its not human. Taking a potental life is still taking life. Do you take antibiotics? Ever? Injections? They kills cells. If it could ...

    Mar 25, 2008


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath