User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    Cats! Dogs are too... lazy and boring.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    That was probably destroyed in the Flood, which, by the way, Noah's ark has been found on...Mount Ararat!!! Where the Bible said it landed. No it hasn't. They found a ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Sorry for the double post I will be gone from Friday to Sunday, away in Paris! I'll miss you!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    I choose not to believe the whole "Apes evolve to humans" thing, despite evidense. And this is the problem I have with faith. If you just uncritically accept the wild ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    His post gave me an idea. Why don't you come up with a unique holiday of your own? You could incorperate things you love about Christmas, like the gift exchanging, ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Write with me???

    Oh yes, me in!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    As for human evolution, the Bible specifically says that they were created as they are. The bible said this... the bible said that... you treat it like evidence.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    I was just wondering that... I came onto this page and saw that... :?

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    So you believe in theistic evolution? Even the bible allows that. Thing is though, we have evidence to prove that we evolved, less can be said about the bible. God ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I want to get one thing straight with you people. How do you not see that abortion is the most selfish thing ever divised!??! There is a child in your ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Write with me???

    Nice title!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Archives

    Hehe! I wish I had been in TYWC :-(

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    angels

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Come on. Are we supposed to release all out livestock? Yes. I will explain later.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 6,000 posts

    I know, I'm annoying. *sigh* I guess I don't here enough jokes :wink:

    Mar 25, 2008


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor