User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    I just noticed this: Here's a question why ya think it rarer in the UK? As you know, I live in the UK and I believe it is mainly because ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    He basically told me that's why he's still a virgin, because he is scared of what a girl would say when he saw his penis. (keep in mind this is ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I'm back! Paris is not like its made out to be... a bit... trampy. Excuse the bluntness :wink:. See ya Adna!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    But if it wasn't for the seed, the plant wouldn't be there. Like if it wasn't for the mothers body, the baby wouldn't be there. No seed, no plant. No ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Which is why I am not religious. I just want to be a good person, live a good live and do good things for both myself and others. That's all. ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    I don't know. I'm not for drugs, but at the end of the day, it should be their choise what they do to their body. I never want to take ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    Yeah, but your ignoring the buatiful places of the earth. Just look at the wonder of the Grand canyon, the sky, the planets, the ocean. even the deserts and mountines. ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Being a Christan I loose nothing if i'm wrong, but gain everything if i'm right. That rather poor theory is known as 'Pascal's Wager'. But what it fails to take ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    lol. My cats have two moods, one day they just sleep and eat, the next they are runnigna round. They are too friendly :-D

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I bet your mother was upset because she wanted the baby. Someone else may not. By the way, sorry about what happened :-(

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Hey, mark. Please chill. Its a debate. Not a christian bashing party. Cool it. Evalotion is what you believe and inteligent creation is what we believe. Actully try to disprove ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    They forgot the 'c' on the front of rap when they made up the name. Sorry, just my thoughts there :wink:

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Commando, are you going to say anything that doesn't involve religion?

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    I don't mean to offend any muslim people. The reason i think it was satan beacuse it actully says in the bible that satan apears like an angel. And i ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Sure, but that would take an insain amout of time. Not like 4 billion year but more like 100000000000 trillion trillion years. Lol. Ok, you gave some supporting stuff for ...

    Mar 27, 2008


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain