User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Where I come from, if you ask for a Coke, they give you a Coke.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    If you are a Christian, you don't have to believe in anything.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    It doesn't make sense though, that's the point. Also, it soudns right because people around you say it.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Look, Derek. Jesus existed, that is undeniable, OK, he existed. Whether any of the stuff he said was true, remains a different story. It makes perfect sense.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Clouds Above Me Don't Realize It's Spring

    Its been like 5 degrees here since about November, :-)

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Agreed. There is no religion in Christmas anymore.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Meh, Coke and Pepsi are more or less the same. So what happens? When you go to a bar you say; "Can I have a soda please?"?? I mean, how ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    I don't see any reason why it shoudln't be allowed.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Well, in the UK it is... where did Soda come from? Bicarbonate (did I spell that right?) of soda?

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Agreed Kelsi. But the challenge following that will be something like this: "She should have thought about that before she had sex." Well maybe we should learn frmo our mistakes, ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Derek >> If you don't like this debate then don't contribute. We have our opinions but I think it is interesting to hear and challenge them.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Agreed Sureal. Hell exists because Jesus said it does. That's enough for me. So you would just do what some guy said 2000 years ago, rather than thinking for yourself? ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Soda is just weird.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    I certainly don't remember. Now, You're entire argument revolves around pain, and yet we can't even really ask a child if it hurts. The kid's crying constantly anyway, we can't ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Pop is more common in the UK, (we never say Soda!) but even then, I never say it. I just say what it is. If it is a Coke, I ...

    Mar 30, 2008


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres