User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    When my friends come round, I jsut say: Me: You wanna drink? Friend: What ya' got? Me: Coke... Fanta... juice... squash... I think it makes more sense. Soda is so ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?

    Sadly, I feel that is true. I do enjoy, I have to admit, the X factor auditions where the terrible singers are having a go at Simon Cowell.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: First Annual YWS Literary Awards

    I have cast my vote!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    That is the biggest flaw in Christianity, contradiction.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do any make you nauseous?

    Oh yes, Hostel... How can we forget Saw? That is not sick, it is twisted, wrong and just horrible!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do any make you nauseous?

    Oh yes... Last king of Scotland was sick...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    ^You coppied my line! Nah, it's a simple and common joke, I don't care. I didn't know you said that, :wink:

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?

    That's TV for you. :wink:

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Really? I am sure that Jesus did exist, I thought we had evidence or soemthing... I don't believe what he preached, but ye... I'll check it out.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Google turns out the lights

    I was in Paris at the time. City of lights and they didn't do it. London did though!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?

    I like the 'X Factor', and really just shows how there is talent out there that needs to be found. Although, it can just be an excuse to get loads ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Yes, that's right. Our '0CE' is actually wrong, if we base it frmo Jesus' birth. We should be in the 1970's or something.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Thats what i've just said >.> I'm not longer debating when its pointless. Also if you like to hear them and challange them do a bit of a better job. ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Exactly.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    He existed! If you look in the History books, if you pick up his bones, etc etc. What he preached though, I believe to be false. Yes, we have evidence ...

    Mar 31, 2008


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas