User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush, I have edited it :oops:

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 1,000,000 Lit Journals! (April Fools)

    Hehe! Trust me, if this was true, I think you would be more than a bit happy Nate :wink:. Nate is just toooooo good at April Fools!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Ye, he doesn't seem to understand how beggars can't even express themselves. He doesn't even give to charity. Hard life? No.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    The only problem I can see, is if they wish to take it further. I.e. if they propose to get married or have children, cultural traditons and religions could clash. ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    If you are having sex with somebody who you don't love, something is seriously wrong. You do realise that this could potntially result in a child, right? Every heard of ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I am sorry but you don't understand, you will only truly be able to if you were homosexual, I suppose. At the end of the day, you cannot help who ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    I do not believe they are criminals OR victims. They don't have to be a prostitue, but then again, why shouldn't they? Maybe they enjoy it? Of course, many are ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Yes, Aedomir, that would be my response. In response to you, she needs to suffer the full consequences to really learn from her mistake. Abortion, while causing huge amounts of ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    I don't want to beat up for saying this, but why would you celebrate a CHRISTIAN holiday if you weren't christian? Because it isn't a Christian holiday anymore, it is ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    Erm... Would this be April Fools? EDIT: Tis past 12 Nate! Fool! That must be the annoying thing about hosting people frm different timezones :wink:

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Clouds Above Me Don't Realize It's Spring

    You complete cynic. Ha!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Books From a Guy's POV

    Adrian Mole. Written by a Woman in a boy's POV. Children's books, but fun.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?

    More or less, Pop Idol.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    I am sure the bible does cover itself up, but the trouble is when you compare it to Science and Logic. They are very different things, but either side believes ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Ye, I agree. I hate Eminem and 50 cent. Just cheap, and they actually think they can sing. All rappers do is dance and say a few words in a ...

    Mar 31, 2008


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA