User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's a fool!

    Really? :-D Not to mention... I OWN TIME! BWAHAHAHA! *cough*sorry*cough*

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    I escaped!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's a fool!

    Tht must be the annoying thing about hosting people frmo different timezones :wink:

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's a fool!

    Hehe, ye. At least, he's a fool over here Kit, he's something like 6 hours behind us I think.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AMAZING video footage

    A spoof of what though?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Well for a start, they a multi-millionaires. Have they lived on the streets, begging for money? No. They haven't got a clue.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Lolmonkey!

    :-D

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Everybody I have ever met celebrates christmas. I would write more but I am bit short for time, sorry!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I have listened to it. I wouldn't call it terrible if I hadn't. They are awful role models and genuinly believe they have had a hard life. Poor them.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AMAZING video footage

    Erm... is this real ... oh, April Fools :wink:

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Eragon - A book of plagiarism?

    I know I know... I am hogging the debate forum... But what do think? I thought this might be interesting. Do you think that Eragon is more or less just ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    Yes, I agree. In the case of forced prostitution, the victim would be the prostitute and the criminal would be the pimp. Otherwise, I think it is fine. They just ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Leona Lewis

    Didn't she reach American number one a few days ago?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Happy birthday SPEW!

    Cool! Well done! Tis an April Fools group :wink: How many candles shall I bring?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    How generous of you Aedomir, we'll lift the segregation immedietely *grumbles*. Sorry, I was just trying to say there is no real debate either way... What I mean is, I ...

    Apr 1, 2008


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic