User avatar

Aedomir

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    I don't know... Jamie?

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica

    Certainly not BSG, it makes me feel a bit queasy whenever I look at it... Doctor Who, praise to R T Davies for bringing it back! I must admit, the ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Principal Compiled Secret List of Student "

    This brings back a memory the other day at my school. All the girls were sent to the hall, and were lectured about IPC (Inappropriate contact) where you can't hug ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Man jailed following dog's death

    Killing a life is killing a life, weekend_warrior.

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    Me, my uncle and my Dad successfully guessed about 90% of the voting patterns. It's a bit ridiculous. Missed the songs ... luckily. lol, ye. Norway... 12 points to Denmark! ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'd do anything- BBC

    I don't often, just sometimes take a peek to see what's happening. I find it funny when they say "who will be your Nancy?" :-P

    May 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    Ye, lol. I found Spain and France's songs appalling yet funny :-)

    May 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    *shivers* I saw it, but the trouble is, it isn't about songs any more. If it were, we might have come around half away, but oh no, we came joint ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    As long as I'm paying for their apartment, their tuition, ect., I will tell them not to date anybody more than five years older than them. But if they're earning ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    7/10 sure why not? :-P Eat the cattle... their feet are conspiring to overthrow us *shift eyes*

    May 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    We should remember, that the majority of people at universities are 'legally' classed as adults and most are socially that anyway. These are really just adults teaching adults, not teachers ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Aedomir, Nobody is going to argue with you if your "points" are illogical (and they are, as Snoink thankfully pointed out). You need to consider her criticisms and revise your ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    amber > 8/10 snazzily good! blacktiger > yup! Just rate the one behind you and post a random thought! Sinobiblio, ruler of the world .

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How do you get negative stars?

    I have had this so many times, lol. I am hated that much, I got -2. I checked the next, two reviews later, I had 3. I just sort of... ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    I feel random, hyper, and I am in the randomness forum. So, what do I do? I will start. I like to eat dog.

    May 22, 2008


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon