User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Make Your Hero!

    Did he? I didn't know that. It's not great but I find it fun to play around with :-D

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Make Your Hero!

    I found this cool thing on the internet the other day, where you make your own hero. It can be fantasy, superhero... loads of things really. Have a look: Click ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: March 2008 aka Somebody Spiked The Punch (Stats)

    Wow! I love these stats! Woot! Go London! What I can't understand is why we have had less members but.... Wait a minute! Lowest Since November '08 and far below ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    I agree with Stella and Sureal. Why on earth does the American government just let people buy guns? Surely if no one had guns there would be no need for ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we be allowed to use hybrid embryos?

    I agree. But there are many people who fear what could happen, and I don't know why.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we be allowed to use hybrid embryos?

    I was watching the news last night, and I saw that in the UK, we have created hybrid embryos by inserting human DNA into a cow egg. They are only ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    I wouldn't. I will never let any of my children have that. When they are older, I will give them that choice, for I believe they deserve to have a ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    No. My opinions can be reduced to rap is crap because: Rappers believe they should be pitied. They believe nobody has had a harder life than them. They believe they ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    *sigh* You are a teenager. Not to mention, this is a debate not a conversation.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Yes, bad music. Since when were all rappers multi-millionaires? Only the extremely successful ones are, and that doesn't mean they've all had an easy life. Yes, about 2 have been ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    Click 'EDIT' and scroll down.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Oh yes, I know. That's when abortions come in... I don't believe in teenagers having sex willy-nilly but I think adults can.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Why should your parents need to approve of it?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    I'd laugh if were admins all along.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    And if they did drop out of schools, what kind of a role-model is that?

    Apr 1, 2008


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison